The Horror's Museum.
Defendants and torturers.
Are they really wax mannequins ? Are they really actresses or actors ?
Do you really want to know the answer ?
- No ! Don't be affraid. It's just a costume. Come !
- He is horrible ! And he seems so... Beurk ! And he wants I leave my bag !
- That's quite usual. Cause the terrorists. So come now ! Don't be affraid I'm here.
OK. Give me your hand. But if it is too much dreadfull, we'll go away ?
- Sure... So come. You'll see, it's fun.
THE HANGING CAGE
- Do you think I can open it ?
- Yes go!
- Oh ! an oubliette. With a glass like an aquarium...
...And there is a prisoner in. Ooops! She'll see my panties.
- Ah ah ah, I think she couldn't give a damn about that.
The first questionning of a witch
- There is nobody here...
...Tomorrow ? Why not today ?
- Some actors are probably absent, I think.
- Yes sure. I'll take you.
PUNISHING THE BLASPHEMY
Le châtiment du blasphème
- An oubliette again ?
- Yes. They'll play a scene with the prisonner.
- Ouh la la ... It must be prickly...
... And that is to open her mouth ?Et là c'est pour lui ouvrir la bouche ?
- Sh ! Listen !
- What are they going to do ?
- Watch and shut up.
- You aren't sweetl... Eurk it's disgusting !
- Yeurk.., I can't see that !
- Oh ! What will he do ?
- Can't you guess? Look at the axe.
- Are the toilets here ? Are you sure ?
- Yes I am.
- What are you doing ?
- Sweety, it is to shut up you...
- Come in !